DATES: August 2-6, 2021
LOCATION: Penn Valley Church - 320 N. Third St, Telford, PA 18969
In partnership with Fellowship of Christian Athletes
AGES: For boys & girls who completed K-6 grade for the 2020-21 school year
SPORTS: basketball, baseball, cheerleading, flag football, soccer, softball
*new this year, campers will choose one sport to play for the entire week of camp as huddles we be formed by sport in an effort to limit the amount of people your child comes in contact with during the week of camp.
Each child will receive a camp t-shirt, water bottle, snack each day and quality sport instruction from our amazing coaches and huddle leaders! Plus, a whole lot of love, attention and fun!
Please remember to send your child to camp each day with a lunch, any medications needed, sunscreen & sports equipment they'd like to bring (optional).
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org , 215.723.5890
COST: Early Bird Registration is $100 per camper before June 1, 2021, $125 after June 1.
COVID-19 Information: We will send out finalized information for our plan for the week of camp about 2 weeks prior to those who are registered. This will include information about drop-off and pick-up.
Generally, we will follow guidelines that are put in place by governing authorities. We will be taking precautionary measures such as sanitizing, using proper hygiene and distancing to prevent the spread of illness. Masks will be optional.
If you have any quesitons, please reach out to email@example.com
If you find your child is no longer able to attend camp, please contact us. Due to fees and products that need to be purchased prior to the start of camp, below are the refunds we are able to offer:
- A full refund will be given from April 25th - June 25th
- $20 is non-refundable from June 26th - July 15th
- If you are unable to attend camp after July 15th or do not come to camp, you will be issued a refund of 50% your registration cost.
Refunds related to the global pandemic:
- A full refund will be given at any time if Penn Valley Church must cancel PowerCamp due to state requirements.
- If you register your child and experience unexpected job loss or financial hardship, please reach out to us so we can assist you. There are several scholarship options available, we'd be happy to serve and help your family in this way.
- If your child becomes ill in the days leading up to camp and you provide a doctors note, a full refund will be given.
- During the week of camp, if your child becomes ill and is unable to attend and you provide a note from your child's doctor, we will refund the remaining days.