Thank you for a great week of PowerCamp!
What is PowerCamp?
It's a weeklong sports camp hosted by Penn Valley Church in partnership with Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Your child will get a full week filled with fun, quality athletic instruction, new friendships and opportunity to learn and grow in their faith! Camp is for kids of all athletic experience and abilities. We have caring huddle leader volunteers and talented coaches who will be by your child's side all week long. Each camper will recieve a t-shirt, water bottle and snack each day! Please remember to send a lunch with your child, a filled water bottle, and sunscreen. We can't wait to see you in August!
DATES: August 1-5, 2022; 8:30-3:30
LOCATION: Penn Valley Church - 320 N. Third St, Telford, PA 18969
AGES: For boys & girls who completed K-6 grade for the 2021-22 school year
SPORTS: basketball, baseball, cheerleading, flag football, soccer, softball
Campers will choose one sport to play for the entire week of camp
$120 *early registration rate if registered by June 15th!
If you have a discount code, you will enter it at the end of the registration form
Need-Based Financial Assistance:
We don't want finances to be an obstacle for your children to attend PowerCamp! If your family could use some help in paying for camp, please fill out the Scholarship Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist your family in this way!
FORMS: All campers are required to have two forms submitted prior to July 15th!
PowerCamp 2022 Medical Form (completed online)
Student Permission Waiver (complete and mail or email)
email@example.com , 215.723.5890
Penn Valley Church Attn:PowerCamp
320 N. Third Street
Telford, PA 18969
If you find your child is no longer able to attend camp, please contact us. Due to fees and products that need to be purchased prior to the start of camp, below are the refunds we are able to offer:
- A full refund will be given until June 25th
- $20 is non-refundable from June 26th - July 15th
- If you are unable to attend camp after July 15th or do not come to camp, you will be issued a refund of 50% your registration cost.
Refunds related to the global pandemic:
- A full refund will be given at any time if Penn Valley Church must cancel PowerCamp due to state requirements.
- If you register your child and experience unexpected job loss or financial hardship, please reach out to us so we can assist you. There are several scholarship options available, we'd be happy to serve and help your family in this way.
- If your child becomes ill in the days leading up to camp and you provide a doctors note, a full refund will be given.
- During the week of camp, if your child becomes ill and is unable to attend and you provide a note from your child's doctor, we will refund the remaining days.